Payroll Solution Services Inc.
"A Turnkey Payroll Solution"
- Payroll Checks
- Check register
- Deduction register
- Tax deposit computation with each payroll
- Compliance with Government deductions, state garnishments
- Child support
- As Required
- Management report - details ALL your accrued payroll liabilities
- Workman's compensation
- Overtime reports
- 941 Quarterly return
- State Unemployment return
- Federal Unemployment return
- 941 Unemployment report
- W-3 recap form
- Electronic Reporting
- There will be $5.00 for adding new hires.
- Basic charge for Employers with 1-5 Employees $30.00 per payroll
- Basic charge for Employers with 6-14 Employees $40.00 per payroll
- Basic charge for Employers with 15-25 Employees $50.00 per payroll
- Basic charge for Employers with 26 - 40 Employees $60.00 per payroll
- All charges include direct deposit of net payroll, quarterly reports filed electronically and State withholding reports done electronically on monthly or a quarterly basis, new hires, letters to IRS or the States, reports for insurance audits
- The fees are basic unless an employer has additional needs per payroll such as check copies mailed to each employee or e-mailed individually, changing or adding insurance, IRA’s, Health Savings Accounts, Child Support with each payroll. When the initial set up is being made a representative will work out a fee including any or all of the above with the employer to his or her satisfaction. There are no hidden fees.
GLOBAL GROUP OF CARR COMPANIES business